Friday 1 June 2012

Haagen-Dazs Summer Berries & Cream

Haagen-Dazs Summer Berries & Cream
Hi all! Remember I mentioned about a new ice cream launch in my previous entry? I'm sooo thrilled! Haagen-Dazs launches its new summer flavour - Summer Berries & Cream. Haagen-Dazs brought 3 beautiful models dressed in pink and cute summer hats to visit my team yesterday! Those models looked so adorable in their pink mini dresses and sun hats. What's more, those models also gave a mini presentation of the launch. We each received a summer bag and a mini ice cream sample which they made us eat it on the spot, and I absolutely love it! 

The summer bag contains: 
-Sunhat
-Sunnies
-Flip Flop

Quite a good deal huh. I love the pink summer bag that they gave me. It so happen that I'm going to the beach next week end, could totally make use of those 3 items next week!
Readers, you should try the new flavor, it's pretty refreshing. I'm not too sure about the pricing though, perhaps you could visit www.haagendazs.com.sg for more details! 

"This summer, Häagen-Dazs offers you the perfect way to rejuvenate your senses! Especially crafted for hot summer days, Häagen-Dazs introduces Summer Berries & Cream, a refreshing flavour packed with the perfect combination of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries in pure sweet cream with heavenly swirls of raspberry sauce. What better way to delight your taste buds and immerse yourself in moments of pure bliss and relaxation by indulging in this fruity and creamy flavour!"




Till then, 
xoxo!


Note: The above is not a paid endorsement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment