Wednesday 6 June 2012

FIT IS THE NEW SKINNY!

Hola! I'm feeling extremely chirpy this morning so i've decided to come up with a blog entry to motivate you readers.

Fit is the new skinny! Thinspo are no longer in trend, fit is! Ogling at all the models with tight bodies and defined abs make me feel like jumping off my couch now and head for the gym right away.





So girls out there, if you are still dying to be skinny... Skinny really isn't pretty. When you lose weight, you lose your boobs and bums too. In fact, when you want to shed your fats, they are usually the first to go. I never understand girls who want to be skinny, anorexia alike etc.
Hit the gym if you want to lose weight, you will feel much better after working out. And the best part is, you can still eat whatever you like in moderation without having to starve yourself.

Remember:




Speaking of which, I think I'm going to start hitting the gym next week onwards. And no, i'm will not procrastinate.

Have a great day ahead!

Note: We will be coming up with a beauty write-up really soon, keep your eyes on this page!


xx,
Gossip Avenue!

No comments:

Post a Comment